This course provides an overview of staff management for the purpose of Payroll and Human Resource Management within chris system.
This course should be attended by persons who have previously attended (or have relevant experience):
- Introduction and Navigation course
The course requires a basic knowledge of working with our system as well as understanding of human resource requirements of your organisation.
Note, courses may be run in either ichris or chris21 - please check the course date to see which interface will be used.
What you will learn ...
The course will introduce you to the functionality for:
- recording and maintaining staff details
- effectively managing staff details in various payroll and human resources processes e.g. recruitment, learning and development and health and safety
- using staff based payroll and HR reporting
- Record and maintain staff based data
- Use staff based data in payroll and HR reports
Managing staff based data in various processes
- Learning and Development
- Health and Safety
Dates and Venues
This course has no sessions yet. Please check back later.