This course provides an overview of Position Management information from both Payroll and Human Resource perspective within chris system.
This course should be attended by persons who have previously attended (or have relevant experience):
- Introduction and Navigation course
The course requires a basic knowledge of working with our system as well as understanding of payroll and human resource requirements of your organisation.
Note, courses may be run in either ichris or chris21 - please check the course date to see which interface will be used.
What you will learn ...
The course will introduce you to the functionality for:
- creating the organisational structure
- defining and maintaining positions and position information within the organisation
- using positions for varous payroll and human resource management records, e.g. organisation charts, recruitment, learning and development or accounting
- preparing position based payroll and HR reporting
- Defining organisation structure
- Creating core position details
- Creating additional position details
- Adding and assigning staff to positions
- Position based reports
- System settings
Dates and Venues
This course has no sessions yet. Please check back later.