This course provides you with an overview of leave management within chris system.
This course should be attended by persons who have previously attended (or have relevant experience):
- Introduction and Navigation course
- Payroll Processing (recommended)
The course requires a basic knowledge of working with our system as well as basic understanding of payroll processing and leave requirements of your organisation.
Note, courses may be run in either ichris or chris21 - please check the course date to see which interface will be used.
What you will learn ...
The course will introduce you to the functionality for:
- configuring of the general leave tables
- defining the rules controlling the accrual and payment of leave prior to processing leave taken
- processing, recording and reporting on leave events in a payrun
- Define general tables used for leave, holiday periods and allowance codes
- Define rules for accruing leave and generating leave entitlement
- Define rules to control leave taken and balance adjustments
Recording Leave Balances
- Assign a staff member to a leave group
- Review, project and adjust leave balances
Recording Leave Taken
- Record leave taken by a staff member
Processing Leave in a Payrun
- Process leave in a payrun
- Process allowances payable on leave
- Process retrospective leave changes
- Identify unprocessed leave and calculate leave loading
- Include leave payments in payrun calculation
Displaying Leave Balances in a Payslip
- Configure payslip content
- Update leave balances
- Generate payslips
Interpreting Standard Leave Reports
- Review purpose and report output of standard leave chris reports