The course explains the creation and use of general transaction request (GTR) processing that fast-tracks data entry and performs mass adding, updating or deleting of system records.
This course should be attended by persons who have previously attended (or have relevant experience):
- Introduction and Navigation course
The course requires a basic knowledge of working with our system as well as understanding of operations that can be performed within the system.
Note, courses may be run in either ichris or chris21 - please check the course date to see which interface will be used.
What you will learn ...
The course will introduce you to the functionality for:
- importing data extracted from another chris system
- performing global changes to the information stored in chris data files
Understanding data processing in the system
- Adding and changing data in bulk
- Import data from other systems
- Extract data