This course explains how to automate calculating and processing of payments to terminated staff.
This course should be attended by persons who have previously attended (or have relevant experience):
- Introduction and Navigation course
- Payroll Processing course
The course requires a basic knowledge of working with our system as well as intermediate understanding of payroll processing procedures.
Note, courses may be run in either ichris or chris21 - please check the course date to see which interface will be used.
What you will learn ...
The course will introduce you to the functionality for:
- setting up of a termination payment components
- defining termination calculation rules
- calculating termination payments
- creating payroll adjustments for terminated staff members
Setting up terminations
- Set up payment codes for terminations
- Set allowance rules
- Set leave rules
- Set up how termination payments are paid
- Record terminations
- Process termination payments
- Process payment summaries for terminated staff members
- Reinstate a terminated staff member
Dates and Venues
This course has no sessions yet. Please check back later.