This course explains the ad hoc reporting functionality which enables reports to be created according to your organisation requirements.
This course should be attended by persons who have previously attended (or have relevant experience):
- Introduction and Navigation course
The course requires a basic knowledge of working with our system as well as understanding of reporting requirements of your organisation.
Note, courses may be run in either ichris or chris21 - please check the course date to see which interface will be used.
What you will learn ...
The course will introduce you to the functionality for:
- accessing and navigating around the Report Designer tool
- designing and creating basic reports
- editing reports, adjusting page layouts and other report parameters
- applying appropriate report security
- opening, editing and publishing reports in a variety of formats
- creating mail merge output
Explain the functionality of the Report Designer
- access the Report Designer
- access existing Report Designer reports
Create a Report Designer report
- plan a Report Designer report
- create a Report Designer report
Publish a Report Designer report
- edit a Report Designer report
- output a Report Designer report
- mail merge a Report Designer report output with mail merge templates
Dates and Venues
This course has no sessions yet. Please check back later.